Beware from Divine Honda Dehradun

I bought a Honda civic 1.8 MT from Divine Honda Dehradun on 2 Aug 2013. As per Honda the Civic is 2011 model and Mileage is 17000KM. They told this is demo vehicle and you will be the first owner.

I finalized the deal and we got insurance and invoice, in insurance also it was written 2011 made Civic. Everything was looking ok and it was directly from dealer so I did not even try to decoded its chassis number to know the exact model. They provided us 4 years and 80,000 KM warranty also and took 13500 Rs extra for extended warranty.

Things suddenly changed when I reached to a used car seller to just check the price of this car and at first glance he told us that this is 2009 model and I was surprised and told him what are you saying I took it from Divine Honda Dehradun and we have insurance also where it is clearly mentioned it is 2011 model and they also sold this by saying us this is 2011 model. After that we came home and check on General repair slip we had and we were shocked in warranty start period 31-3-2010 was written I called to Honda sales person and they told me it can be spelling mistake. I checked the chassis number and decoded it online and it was October 2009 model manufactured in Noida.

An unexpected cheating and fraud from a well-known brand dealer of Dehradun. Vehicle chassis number is MAKFD153K9N300877 Invoice number is SAL-INV-DD049-1314-350.

Company has not done registration in RTO so far and delaying the matter intentionally. I have already lodge the complain in customer services also complain number is 1_882656587.

I have started a social media campaign also against this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 16, 2014 #885649

So what did HONDA reply ?
did ur vehicle get exchanged ?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.