Divine Honda Dehradun - Bad Experience during Insurance claim

Saharanpur Road, Industrial Area, Mohabbewala, Mohabbewala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248010, India

I brought Honda BRV from Divine Honda, Dehradun on 31/12/2016 and during negotiation it was told that the insurance would be "0" Tap by Mr. Rajeev.

But when i applied on 3/9/17 it is told that part payment would be done by applicant too. Really i could not know why false commitment is done by the person and need a written response for this. This is defaming the image of reputed Brand of Honda........ I shall be thankful if responded in positive side.

Also i would suggest to inform your all sales persons to do True scheme at the time of sale. Regards Rupesh Mittal 9675933012

Product or Service Mentioned: Divine Honda Dehradun Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Insurance quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 05, 2017.

Divine Honda Dehradun - Simple Review #1462280653

Cheted company and no response to peopel and some cases I will give the amout to be high and they cant retun my money back he told that my worket can spend ur money thats cheated me....poor divine honda same less

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 03, 2016.

Beware from Divine Honda Dehradun

Dehradun, Uttaranchal

I bought a Honda civic 1.8 MT from Divine Honda Dehradun on 2 Aug 2013. As per Honda the Civic is 2011 model and Mileage is 17000KM. They told this is demo vehicle and you will be the first owner.

I finalized the deal and we got insurance and invoice, in insurance also it was written 2011 made Civic. Everything was looking ok and it was directly from dealer so I did not even try to decoded its chassis number to know the exact model. They provided us 4 years and 80,000 KM warranty also and took 13500 Rs extra for extended warranty.

Things suddenly changed when I reached to a used car seller to just check the price of this car and at first glance he told us that this is 2009 model and I was surprised and told him what are you saying I took it from Divine Honda Dehradun and we have insurance also where it is clearly mentioned it is 2011 model and they also sold this by saying us this is 2011 model. After that we came home and check on General repair slip we had and we were shocked in warranty start period 31-3-2010 was written I called to Honda sales person and they told me it can be spelling mistake. I checked the chassis number and decoded it online and it was October 2009 model manufactured in Noida.

An unexpected cheating and fraud from a well-known brand dealer of Dehradun. Vehicle chassis number is MAKFD153K9N300877 Invoice number is SAL-INV-DD049-1314-350.

Company has not done registration in RTO so far and delaying the matter intentionally. I have already lodge the complain in customer services also complain number is 1_882656587.

I have started a social media campaign also against this.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

• Divine Honda Fraud
  • Honda dealer cheating
  • Beware of Honda Divine
  • Fraud by Divine Honda
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 06, 2013.

Comments

hi,

So what did HONDA reply ?

did ur vehicle get exchanged ?